To all our Chamber Members and regional non-members, we invite you to check out our new Burlington Chamber Banner Ad options! The theme is ‘The Wildlife of Burlington’!
We have had many members support his program and that support has led to scholarships, more robust BAH events, new infrastructure improvements including our Chamber sign, replacing worn out tents and new signage that we hope can help our small, but active, Chamber promote your business!
Once again, we thank Dornenburg & Kallenbach for the awesome designs! To refresh, we will be keeping the banners up for a 6-month time period beginning in January and ending in June.
The goal of this program is to:
- Maximum brand exposure for your business
- Guaranteed to be up at a time when large crowds will be in the area (Memorial Day Parade, Carnival and Tavern Day to name a few)
- Still very cost-effective, especially if you do a 2-sided banner
- Reduces the production run costs to the Chamber, allowing us to better fund in-town events and Chamber programs (Business After Hours, Business for Breakfast, Membership Meetings, Annual Dinner, Scholarships, Read-A-Loud Books and more)
- Only two (2) times per year will we need to devote time for creative, promotion and ordering
Please download the Sign-Up form today to see the program options, details and instructions. If you have any questions, please get email Jerry Burns, Chamber Secretary.
DUE DATE: Please get your order in ASAP, but the deadline is Friday, December 14th at 5 pm. This will give us enough time for the production run and for the Town Highway Department to get them installed.
Don’t delay, there is limited inventory (20-sides only) and they will be locked in on a first come, first served basis.
Our Chamber has done quite a bit in the past few years and we hope to do more. The Banner Ad program is a great way to benefit your business brand as well as being a great financial tool for all we want to do at the Chamber.
Thank you to all who participate, it is truly appreciated!
New Banner Images (Click for Full Image)