The Town of Burlington’s 2019 Tavern Day presented by Torrington Savings Bank is sneaking up quite quickly as it’s on Sunday, September 15th from 11 am until 4 pm.
As we have done in the past, the Burlington Chamber of Commerce will once again be running the Business Expo that will be in the middle of all the fun activities that are planned.
Please read on to see if you would like to expose your company and brand image to many people from Burlington and our surrounding communities.
First Come, First Serve – So RSVP ASAP
If you would like to reserve your spot for the the Business Expo, please email David Shepherd, Chamber Director. Some things to know:
- Chamber Members in good standing have no charge to be in the Business Expo.
- Not a Member? Then the fee is $200 which gets you a 1-year Chamber Membership (psst, it’s worth it!).
- Each business will get One (1) Tent Section (10′) and 1 Table. Let us know upfront if you need:
- A full Tent (20′ and 2 Tables). This is dependent on the number of Expo requests.
- This is a first come, first served RSVP process and there are only 14 Tent sections…don’t delay!
If you have any other questions or concerns, please let Peter know when you send your email. It is out goal to make this a fun and productive day for our Members!
Thank you and see you at Tavern Day!