Capital Synergy Partners is a full service broker dealer and registered investment advisor built by successful Life Insurance professionals and financial advisors to enhance the practices of established, independent, like-minded professionals
Our financial advisors are independent, professional business owners focused on helping their clients achieve their financial and life goals.
The culture of creating strategic partnerships to harness the powerful synergy of the group enhances the success of all the members and is the driving force behind Capital Synergy Partners.
The combination of the insurance and investment disciplines enables us to fully serve the needs of our clients.
By avoiding the conflict of interest and hidden agendas inherent in proprietary products or product quotas we empower our advisors to be client driven, not product driven.
Through our affiliation with RBC Correspondent Services, our clients have access to products and services that allow investment flexibility.*
These products and services include the following:
- An Investment Access® Account, which provides unlimited check writing; a Visa Gold® Debit Card; electronic access for direct deposits, withdrawals and systematic investments; and convenient borrowing through marginable securities
- Fee-based options that provide access to professional money managers; numerous mutual fund investments in one easy-to-manage account; and an account that can contain stocks, mutual funds and other investments
- Retirement plan accounts that range from individual plans (traditional and Roth IRAs) to business retirement plans, such as 401(k) and SIMPLE plans
- Fixed-income products, including government, municipal, corporate and mortgaged-backed securities
- Thousands of mutual funds from the country’s most prominent mutual fund families;
- Comprehensive account statements with easy-to-read trade confirmations; and
- An online tool for 24/7 access to client accounts that provides brokerage information, a daily market summary, company and mutual fund profiles, headline news, “most actives” on the market, quick charts, quotes — all the things needed to keep today’s investor up-to-date.
* Please contact your Financial Advisor for further information about each of the products offered. Investments should not be made without reading the full disclosure on each product.
Membership Level: Up to 25 Employees
Categories: Financial Services / Accounting / Mortgage