Tavern Day is September 19 and it’s just around the corner!
Let our Chamber once again lead the way in support of Tavern Day and all that community fellowship and fun that it will bring!
We are still very much involved in running the Business Expo and, most importantly, in getting Tavern Day Sponsors as we have done for many, many years.
Come and join us for Beer at The Tavern, Food Court & Food Trucks, Farmers Market, Kids Fun Zone, Historical Reenactors, Town Crier, Live Music, Community Groups, Business Expo, LSM Marching Band, and more!
The Sponsorship Levels
The following Sponsorship Levels help offset the costs associated with running the day’s events and build a fund for future Tavern Day events. Unless otherwise noted, we are seeking multiple Sponsors at each level and will consider other suggested contribution amounts. Any amount truly helps.
$2,000 – Title Sponsor
One sponsor only. Mentioned in all print materials and marketing, two signs, display space in the gazebo, two banner signs in town prior to, and day of the event, plus 100 tickets.
SOLD – Thank you Torrington Savings Bank!
$1,000 – Celebrate Burlington Sponsor
One sponsor with one banner within the event area, one sign in the sponsorship area, plus 50 tickets.
$800 – Band Sponsor
One sponsor with one sign in the sponsorship area and one in the band area, plus 25 tickets.
$250 – Activity Sponsor
Kid’s Zone offers 10 activities. Ten sponsors with one sign per activity.
$100 – Tavern Day Supporter
One sign in the sponsorship area. An unlimited number of sponsors.
Your logo and name will be prominently displayed as indicated below, and the sooner you become a sponsor the more opportunities we will have to mention your business.
- Day of event Signage
- Day of event Program and Map
- On our Chamber Website
- In our Newsletter
- On our Facebook page
The primary Tavern Day Sponsor gets even more signage at the main entrances and several larger signs placed where they will be very visible to the thousands that will attend this day!
What Do The Sponsorships Cover?
Great question! We need to cover entertainment costs as well as the direct costs required to run the event, including:
• Revolutionary War Reenactors
• The tent to cover the band stage.
• Most of the tables you see all around during Tavern Day.
• Facilities needed for our patrons, as well as our handicapped visitors.
• Printing of all our Tavern Day flyers, programs, sponsorship signage and associated hardware costs.
• Thank you to Dornenburg Kallenbach Advertising for donating creative services for the event flyers and program.
• The Town of Burlington provides the support of our Highway Department and Town/State Police required for this event. A HUGE thank you to Public Works Director Scott Tharau and his dedicated crew for the planning, pre-setup, day-of set-up and take-down, along with our volunteer teams that always support us (LSM Crew, LSM Mills Club, and Boy Scout Troop 23, to name a few).
For more information, please contact Kerry Brash, President, Burlington Chamber of Commerce, at email@example.com.
2021 Tavern Day Sponsorship Levels