When: May 17th – 12 pm to 1 pm
Where: The Elton Tavern, Burlington CT
Please join Peter Bevivino, Burlington Chamber President, and other Board of Directors to learn what your Local Chamber is doing to promote and support our Member businesses, our Community and share important news from the Northwest Connecticut Chamber of Commerce and the Central Connecticut Chambers of Commerce.
We will be discussing all that is going on, the decisions being made on our Member’s behalf and, most importantly, to give all our Members a way to share their feedback and to give us new ideas to make your Burlington Chamber of Commerce membership valuable.
Some initiatives we have before our Chamber:
- Annual Dinner Debrief
- May 22nd Business and Breakfast at Torrington Savings Bank
- June 7th Business After Hours at Larson’s Garden Center Planning
- Banner Ad Program – Order through June 15th
- Updates for the Northwest CT Chamber and Central CT Chambers
- Member News – We want to hear from you, please share!
- and more!
All are invited and welcome, but please RSVP to Peter so we can plan the morning refreshments properly. Thank you!